Terms & Conditions
A full list of T&C's will be forthcoming, but here's the basics:
- Once an item has shipped, there are no returns, and no refunds. If you're not sure about an item before you buy it, get in touch and we'll figure it out.
- Handmade items will have slight variation in size, shape, colour, etc. Images on the site are representative of the item, but are not exact.
- We try to pack stuff so it's indestructible, but let's face it, we've all seen the horrific delivery videos.
- If a reproducible work is damaged in transit, take a picture of the shipment in the original packaging and we'll find a way to make it better.
- If a one-of-a-kind original work is damaged in transit, there's no fix. We encourage people to ship originals with full insurance. That's about the only option.
- In some cases an artist might ship the work directly. Although we'll make all our shipping expertise available to the artist, we have no control over the process. We strongly recommend insured shipment.
- In rare cases, and item listed on our site may not be available (e.g. it might have sold at a show and we haven't had time to update the site). If this happens, we'll give you your money back.